[BUG-14012,13984] Bad_Failure error message on udt.xml import and wrong binding

Ignition 8.0.2 - build 2019-05-20
When I re-import an UDT with an xml file which has been exported from Ignition 8.0
(the udt has been deleted before and is not visible in the tag browser), I have the following error.

Tag errors occurred during tag import
Bad_Failure("Tag '_types_/test/TESTLMA2/vue2' already exists, and 'abort' collision policy has been specified")
Bad_Failure("Tag '_types_/test/TESTLMA2/numSSR' already exists, and 'abort' collision policy has been specified")
Bad_Failure("Tag '_types_/test/TESTLMA2/numQuai' already exists, and 'abort' collision policy has been specified")
Bad_Failure("Tag '_types_/test/TESTLMA2/numStation' already exists, and 'abort' collision policy has been specified")
Bad_Failure("Tag '_types_/test/TESTLMA2/TS/COND_INHIB_ALARMES' already exists, and 'abort' collision policy has been specified")
Bad_Failure("Tag '_types_/test/TESTLMA2/TS/STATUS' already exists, and 'abort' collision policy has been specified")

Moreover all the binding are wrong : a string like
{bindType=parameter, binding={myParameterName}} is displayed instead of {myParameterName}}

tags-TEST-V8-2.xml (15.2 KB)

Hi @mazeyrat,

It appears that this is the same issue reported here and here.

I’m linking the associated tickets above and will let you know when its been fixed.

Both of these issues have been fixed as of today (7/26).