How do I check what security zone a client belongs to?

This is Ignition configuration, nothing to do with your IdP.

Your Security Levels config should look something like this, if "Supervisor" is indeed a user role. The "SecurityZones" underneath the role is automatically added based on what is defined beneath this in the Public/Authenticated/SecurityZones folder

In this instance, I have user roles Administrator, Developer, and Maintenance. And I've added them (manually) into the Roles folder in the Security Levels. Then when users log in that have any of these roles defined in their user profiles, they will automatically then be granted that role's security level.

I'm still not entirely sure why the roles aren't automatically added based on your user source roles, but my assumption is that you could have any number of user sources all with different roles, so it doesn't make sense to pull these all in.

So this worked for the user. Still not getting the InPlant to work and my IP address from Session props comes up [0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1] when I display it on the view. But even if I use the asterisk for all 4 numbers with periods it doesn't work.

I assume this has something to do with your network, but I'd be guessing if I tried to diagnose it. It'd be useful for someone else who has more experience in this to know more about your network though.

I also just noticed that when I moved 'Supervisor' under Roles it populated the Security Zones under it for some reason. I did not tell it to do that.

Correct. This is automatically populated and allows you to allow components to require a role along with a security zone(s) for access

:+1:

For now I am trying it on an install on my laptop before I move forward.

I was able to finally get it working. Thanks for everyone's help.