Vision Project - User Management Component Bug

I have a vision project as well as a perspective project wrapped into the same ignition project. I’d doing this because the user management, roster management, and schedule management components don’t yet exist in perspective.

I’m running into an issue with the user management component. I have a screen with this component on it, it’s basically a demo screen with a drop down box to select a user and another drop down box to assign a sms carrier. When I try to open this screen in the runtime the system locks up. However once I close the Vision Client Launcher app the system becomes responsive again. Not only that but this also occurs on the designer side to. When I open the screen in the designer the designer completely locks up. Then when I close the Designer Launcher application the system becomes responsive again.

Would you mind uploading or sending a project backup? I don’t recall any of us experiencing this

This sounds very similar to what I spent a few hours working with Kurt Larson on reproducing at the end of last week. It is very repeatable and only happens the second time you open a remote vision client while leaving the client launcher open. Opening the client locks on the initializing page and then once the client launcher is closed it completes launching the project.

hmm it does sound similar to that issue. This will definitely require some digging. Thanks for the info!