We upgraded from 7.9.10 to 8.0.1 on 5/18/19. Since that time, the tag event script that resets our individual machine counters at the end of each work day have been functioning without issue. This morning, however, I noticed that none of the counters had reset. Looking back at the logs on the gateway, it appears that the script took exception to the relative tag paths used in the script.
This script resides inside of a UDT. The gateway log, script, and structure of the UDT are shown below. I am scratching my head as to why this would decide to fail when it has been functioning for 10 days. While I am using the legacy system.tag.writeAll() function, since it was working without any issues, I didn’t see any need to change the function.