[BUG-12379] Gauge needles stay at gauge component initial position after page reload/Save and Publish

after upgrading to 1/14/19 nightly build, gauge needles seem to get stuck in the gauge component’s initial 0* position after a page refresh, or Save and Publish, until a value change. After the tag changes, the gauges behave normally.

In the screenshot, Line 1 and Line 3 have changed values after the page reload.

Prior beta (12/18/18) did not have this issue.

I'm guessing this is related to a fix I just made for a different issue with tag bindings - see the changelog:

I'll see if there's a better way we can fix this.

@hunterdg
I wasn’t able to replicate this behavior on the latest build. Are you still encountering this issue?

Just updated to latest build. Same issue.

We’ve had a few people try to reproduce this internally - would it be possible to send a project export or gateway backup in to us so we can try to mock this up?

Sent via PM Sent via PM

Thanks - it looks like the fix I initially put in for direct tag bindings didn’t make it to indirect tag bindings. A new fix is up for review - should make it into a nightly next week. Hopefully that resolves your issue.

Thank YOU very much, will report back.

Change will go into the next nightly - should hopefully fix your issue.

This issue was fixed in the build that was uploaded today (3/1). Please let us know if you continue to see this behavior after upgrading.