Maker's Edition Remove Popup asking to agree to licenses

Do you think the suggestion I mentioned previously would be a fair compromise?

Personally, I would rather not have a banner plastered to the top of every project I make. That's something I would expect if I was operating under a trial license, but once the product is correctly licensed it makes no sense to have a banner.

And again, for the power set it gives I would very much be willing to pay for each license to be able to have more than 3 maker projects. This is a natural fit for the Raspberry pi and Arduino, both of which can be configured for mobus communication to control their physical IO, but there are some limiting factors that keep it from being truly usable in a large way. (Such as the need to agree to the license every time you launch an app and the internet connection requirement).

However, the feature request idea is a good one, I'll go ahead and make 3 request (ability to purchase additional licenses, ability to remove popip, and ability to make license permanent instead of leased) and create a new thread(s) to discuss those feature requests and provide a link to the ignition features and ideas page.

1 Like