[Bug-11636] - XY Chart Tooltip Background Color

1. The behavior you unexpectedly encountered - tooltip background color does not change

2. The behavior you were expecting to see - tooltip background color should change

3. A list of the steps you took that exposed the issue - including your starting point.
    In Perspective Property Editor drill down to tooltip background properties of series
    Change color to non default value
    Color does not change in preview or in browser after project save

4. A list of helpful information about the situation you were in, such as:
    The Ignition version number is 8.0.0-beta1
    The browser is Safari

Screenshot shows line and tooltip background should be red however tooltip background is the default color

Looks like this property was missed in some way. I’ll make an internal bug report for this now. Thanks for showing this. With how complicated the XY chart is, I am glad to see some additional eyes on it.

Any info on this bug?

No, sorry. The only real update is that it has been prioritized to be done before release. No ETA currently otherwise.

Hi,

Can you help me?, about how to insert data into XY chart? we have a dataset (22row, 1 column) using this we can plot using easy chart on vision module, but now, we make the migration to perspective and it isn´t clear how to insert data in XY chart.

Thanks for your help.

This is probably the only "simple" example on the forums. The thing about the XY chart is that it is currently bloated with options to give as much flexibility as possible but does not ease the new user into any of it. I believe there are plans to make it more simple but for the time being I'd suggest really digesting the sample project provided here and then playing with the other options afterwards.