CMMS and Ignition

Hi All,

I was just wondering if anyone on here could recommend CMMS packages that they have had good experience with. Trying to vet out different options and ultimately would like to have a CMMS system that integrates well with Ignition. I tend to use MySQL for my Ignition databases. Not sure if that would make a difference on the CMMS selection.

Thanks in advance for any feedback,
-Will

You could make your own CMMS with Ignition.

Thanks Nick! Yeah I’ve thought about that. At the moment I don’t have the time to put in all of the features that we are looking for in a CMMS solution (I work on Ignition part time). I was hoping that there might be some CMMS packages out there that others have had good experience with.

If anyone has any good 3rd party CMMS recommendations, I would appreciate any feedback.

Thanks,
-Will

We use a stand alone system called Express Maintenance. It has worked well over the years.
expresstechnology.com/mainte … aintenance

WillMT10, did you ever move forward with anything on this?
I realize this is a very old post but I am now in the same position looking to find something that integrates with ignition.

Thanks for any information.
Mark

The Ops team ended up moving forward with Maintenance Connection. Personally, I would not recommend going this route. Not very user friendly. I know the team wants to switch to a new solution once our contract is up for renewal.

Hi @Mark.Davis,

I was planning to build one form scratch based on perspective and upload it to the exchange. But this will not be before second quarter of 2024 since there is a lot of work to do.

But i more than happy to listen to your needs and try to fit to this resource.

Regards

Arnaud

3 Likes

well guys,

check that out :wink:

5 Likes

It's like IA has been listening to their users. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes