Operating system suggestions for new small Ignition deployment

I’m in the process of building a small system to run 4 steppers and perform a scan of some products and I’m going to use Ignition to command the motors, trigger the sensors, and record data. Very little performance required here, but the previous system lasted 20 years. I want to choose a fanless industrial computer to be the gateway and I want it to last a long time. What operating system would you suggest for this. I’m leaning toward a version of Windows due to the support staff that will be available at the site, but which version? Would Ignition run well in Windows 10 IOT LTSC, or should I just get Windows 10 pro? I could go with Server 2016 if necessary, but I don’t think I need the features. My main concern is being able to maintain it for a long time.

Yes, we haven't had any issues with this setup.

You can use even a desktop for small application. Could be a windows 32 bit or 64 bit architecture can support.

I'd recommend avoiding 32-bit at this point unless you really need to go that way. Ignition 8 has limited 32-bit support.