Project screenshots - share yours

Thank you. These are my tricks:
1 - The client PC is 8 gen i5 with 8 GB RAM. not running with the gateway at the same time.
2 - I use embedded view wisely. Never use two nested embedded views.
3 - I draw my SVG with every low detail. Even I edit the imported SVG in perspective to make them faster. Sometimes I edit XML code.
4 - For Items which are simple and use a lot in a project like navigation button, don’t use an embedded view and just put all object in a container and re-use it.
5 - Use 8.1. it is much faster than the 8.0 version regards embedded view.
6 - for complex pages, draw whole piping in drawing tools and use it as background and just overlay devices on it. (like a valve, pump)
7 - use the dynamic numbers for your return query base on the time range. For example for sparkling the default time range for loading pages is only 1 hr with only 50 points.
8 - some of the animations and object is just pure label component and I use a lot of css3 code to make it animate. For example all bars.
*** 9 - This is my final and most important trick that saves me:
Only try to use XY coordinate container for your embedded view. The loading speed is much better than flex, If you have solid web dev knowledge you use simply remake flex behaviour in XY container. I even manage to make my P&ID symbol full responsive that is not possible with flex.

From starting of Perspective there is no one like me that always complain about embedded view loading problem. (as you can see in the forum). And because of that problem, I had to edit my project a lot and it took about 6 months to complete. For example, all of my popup objects is a native perspective object and not the embedded view which is not optimise for engineering but necessary for performance.

32 Likes