Too many clients - login issue

I have a new server and a new project. When logging in more than one user, I get the message too many clients logged in. In the project properties I changed limit concurrent connections to 15 but that didn’t make any difference.

How can I resolve this?

Thanks,
Aaron

Do you have a single client license or something?

1 Like

Hi Kevin,
Where would I find that?

I think I found it, and yes I believe that’s what the issue is. Our license for Vision says limited 1 Client.

1 Like

@Kevin.Herron I think I remember reading somewhere that even with a 1 Client license, you could have two Clients open if one was running on the same machine as the gateway. Is this correct or am I confusing this with something else?

@Stuart that sounds familiar but I don’t know what product or license type it’s associated with.

Edge Panel operates with the “one local, one remote” functionality. Not sure if single-client Vision licenses operate the same, you’d have to ask your sales rep.

1 Like

@Stuart I can verify our Vision limited single client licenses allow one client running on gateway plus one remote. This allows testing changes in a staging client while the production client is in use.