7.9.14 Issues with Template Canvas Parameters

The fix was merged into the 7.9 nightlies on June 5. I don’t have a schedule for when 7.9.15 final is planned – I’ll ping someone who might have a better idea on that and let you know if I find out anything.

Hello guys

Any update on this ? I see 7.9.15 is still nightly, and has not been published since 7th July.
We really need -like a lot of people i guess- a solution for this issue.

Most of apps with template repeater or template canvas are broken.
thanks

The download are is misleading–they are weeklies, not nightlies, for v7.9.x. There’s likely to be a new drop today or tomorrow. Actual releases have been three or more months apart.

1 Like

thanks phil !

Is this still an issue with the July 7th “nightly”? The fix is in that version.

Well the thing is that as “nightly” we can not take the risk of solving one problem and adding several new ones… What do you think ?

Since this is 7.9 there are very few changes being merged into it. The nightlies (weeklies in this case) are there for you to make that decision for yourself in a staging environment before deploying to production.

2 Likes

Well, I upgraded to 14 this weekend and spent hours banging my head against the wall troubleshooting until I came across this post. Is there any word when 15 will go live? This “bug” has been around for 3 months and the only solutions are rollback or roll the dice on a weekly. Why is this release even available when such a significant issue as this exists?

7.9.15 is on track to be released very soon.

I got an email this week proclaiming the release of 7.9.15. Yeah. All my broken projects will be fixed. But, sadly, I can not find the download on the web site. The latest 7.9.X download available is .14. Did it get pulled? Was this a late April Fools Day joke?

Please forgive my sarcasm but .14 broke multiple projects of mine I was looking forward to this weekend to fix them. Does anyone know how to get .15? Or is it no longer available?

Thanks

It was pulled because of a critical store and forward issue. Last I saw Friday afternoon 7.9.16 was being prepared with just that fix on top of 7.9.15.

@Kevin.Herron, thanks for the update.

7.9.16 is fixing issue & works very well.