AlarmManager with Ignition Gateway Hub and remote ignition nodes sourcing alarms

Thanks for your patience on this. By specifying the specific remote provider, it should return the remote alarms. Could you try setting a Tag to the path like the example below?

qpListener = new QualifiedPath.Builder().setProvider("io-test").setTag("*").build();

I did some further investigation and I found that wildcards don't seem to work with remote providers with a specific syntax. From the other forum post, it was found that using a wildcard in a qualified path with the syntax of prov*:*:tag:{TagPath} works where as prov:*:tag:{TagPath} doesn't.

So for some reason, the additional * after prov is needed to return results from a remote provider while using wildcards. What's more unfortunate is using setProvider("*") will return a qualified path without the additional * which I couldn't find a way around. I'll write a ticket for this issue. Let me know if adding a Tag to the Qualified Path fixes what you're seeing @mazeyrat

1 Like