[BUG - 5694] BREAKING BUG ViewParams 8.1.12 (For custom components?)

Ahah! we have done a new discovery, it seems its might not really related to my component at all!
Or its just another thing that came up…

Popup with some viewparams, the custom props are bound to the viewparams and the textinput are bound to the custom keys. Everything is set to bidirectional.

Somehow only the first edit on the 2th or 3th params gets reverted.
If any edits have been done before it doesnt happen on any of the other params

i close and open the popup between each senario:
senario:
edit text 1 then 2 then 3: all oke

edit 2>3>1 BUG!

edit 3>2>1 BUG!

exports of the button to open the popup and the pop provided:
testStorage_2022-02-04_0344.zip (8.5 KB)

Turning these to input only seems to fix it

In my original tests i was using a binding on the view params. but to put a binding on a view param it needs to be in and out put. so maybe that was the problem? Although i have no idea why the first param keeps functioning… Something weird is going on xD

Using our own views it sometimes even happend on every change! just like i thought happened on every click of my component! However yet again it seems to be tough to replicate. It is using embedded views with bidirectional bindings and some on change scripts and stuff…

Actually i think i have already seen an update a while ago about input/output viewparams that i think was aimed at this… idk if it was before 8.1.12 or after tho.
It might have been related to params being set back to default if the popup gets dragged (which was update 8.1.12?)