[BUG]Multi-State Button/Toggle Button Control/Indicator Bindings Programmable Simulator Device

Vision module on Ignition 8.1.16

This binding is on a template that is used on multiple other windows.

I have a Programmable Simulator Device that is supplying the OPC values. The values for these boolean tags are just set at static true/false.

The tags are combined under a UDT.

The tag quality is good and I am able to read/write each tag value from the tag browser.

My parameter to the template is a string that I use to create indirect bindings to the tags of interest within the UDT.

I have internal template properties bound (bidirectionally) to the UDT tags using indirection. For instance, Hi_Alarm_En (bool) and Hi_Alarm_Delay (int).

The internal template properties are then bound to individual component properties. For instance, Hi_Alarm_En is bound to the control value (bidirectionally) and indicator value of a 2-state toggle button.

This is repeated 3 times on the template for Hi_Alarm_En, Lo_Alarm_En, and Signal_Alarm_En, along with numeric input boxes for the delay inputs for each.

I did not have the issue with the low or signal tags, and the issue with the hi tags is intermittent. I just opened up designer (for the first time today) and no errors (no change to the project since posting).