Using version 8.1.5
I came across a bug where updating values are not flowing down to the subviews properly.
Below is a description of the configuration:
- a Memory Tag of type “Document”
- a timer gateway script that is updating a counter ever second and writing to the memory tag
- a View using a Flex repeater with a binding from the tag to the “instances” property
- a transform script generating the structure under “instances” to enumerate the subviews in the Flex Repeater
- the View also using an embedded view with a binding from the tag to the “viewParams” property
- a transform script generates the structure under “viewParams” for the subview
- the subview displays the data through labels bound to the Params
- In the views from the FlexRepeater, the number associated with a key “01” does not update except when the page is loaded for the first time; even a page refresh does not update the values. NOTE: the number associated with the key “aa” does update with the data source.
- On first load of a page, neither of the numbers in view from the EmbeddedView updates.
- After refreshing the page, the number associated with key “01” does not update. NOTE: refreshing the page fixes the number associated with key “aa” and it begins updating similar to the flex repeater subview.
Below is a screenshot after First Load showing:
- the value of the tag
- the value of the “Instances” property of the flex view
- the subview from the flexview container
- the value of the Params property of the Embedded view
*the subview from the embedded view container
Below is a screenshot after refreshing the page: