Fetching a component's data from window and transfer that value to Translation Manager

and does it run in the designer?

yeah this run designer as well as Script console.., but not in client..,

so it worked to get the inital stuff in your transaltion manager? then why do you need it also run in the client still?

Because we try to set it as all in the standard. And we need to deploy it on all sites of our company. that's why I need to run it at the client level. And I have one more doubt, shall we get values of table data, Dropdown data, and Components present the Inside of the container while using the given script?

idk how to fix the context thing. i dont realy work with vision that often.

here is where the properties are searched, here its only the text/tooltip and title.
You can probably expand it here to include static dropdowns. But it will not include any data that is filled from bindings or querys.

it does look into all views and templates so nested things will be found. though templates are often filled with bindings so it might not inlcude much of those

Thank you @victordcq for spending your golden time for clarifying my doubts., I'll expand the condition for getting the data values in the client. we will see if it'll work or not..,

1 Like

Pretty sure much of the infrastructure you want is designer-only. You should reconsider your requirement that this code runs in a Vision Client. Developers should be maintaining your translation item lists for their part of their projects while working in the designer.

1 Like