I am using ignition version 8.3.7. I have a Form component with the submit button configured to trigger a run of a onSubmitActionPerformed script. This is how my submit tree look like currently in designer:
However, when I launch the project and click submit with all the form fields filled out properly, the submit script is not triggered. I have to reload the project launch web page and then click submit in the form for the submit action script to be triggered. I am confused on why this problem might be. Does anyone have an idea/suggestions I can try out?
Do you have any restraints on the questions/widgets? I have also encountered an issue occasionally where my submit button remains disabled even though all required questions were answered. This might be the same issue but my configuration has "autoDisable" set to True. Just wanted mention that you may not be alone on this one.
Also have some other form related issues, but not sure if bugs or just general lack of knowledge on my end. I won't hijack your thread though.
I do have restrains on the questions on the forum where some appear when certain options are selected in prior questions. However, those are all independent of the submit as long as they answer all the required fields. I do put something in all the fields before I try submitting.
I checked the autoDisable and its set for False, and FireSubmissionEvent also set to False.
the cancel button works fine, however it does not help me click the submit button like it does for you.
For more context, I do have a file upload component added onto the same parent container: