Get boolean array from json

weird did the json change? xD

No json it’s the same :slight_smile:

what do you get without the split? (might have to turn back to string isntead of dataset)

In version 8.1.9 return 3 true:
2021-08-11 09_39_29-pc65 ( 172.30.112.1, 172.23.32.1, 172.27.208.1, 172.18.64.1, 10.5.22.14 ) - serv

in version 8.1.7 error espression:
2021-08-11 09_39_36-Window

I don’t know for first the difference from 8.1.9 and 8.1.7 (json is the same), and second why return in 8.1.9 only 3 bool… :sweat:

i have no idea xd
acutally it seems my script no longer works either, no idea why xD
i didnt change anything

Ok , i make some test and i will tell you if i find the solution :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot

1 Like

it surely works in an expression binding in perspective so… idk why it doesnt in the derrived tag

you might have to contact support to let them have a look.
jsonget{{source}) seems to be acting really weird

Ok thanks… it’s strange… :sweat_smile:

Can you change your json to use ’ (single) instead of " (double)?
after doing that it seems to work again.
altho now it works with " too so i have no idea i didnt change anything xD
how about not using json? xD

2021-08-11 10_37_59-Window

Try with single but is the same....

What you mean?

idk how did you make that json? cant you turn it into arrays at the root before it gets turned into jsonstrings?

2021-08-11 10_46_52-Window

Json arrive from OPC tag direcly from S7-1500

How?

To make more optimized connection OPC with only one connection(UDT), i read Json document and than i read/write single data inside.

yeah i guess that cant be helped then.
You will have to ask support as the derived tag with json seems te be performing very inconistent

1 Like

Ok thanks a lot… :+1:

1 Like

It seems to me that, at least for now, you will have to use individual tags for each of the boolean elements. Our tag system doesn’t seem to have an implicit conversion from JSON Array to ${DataType}Array.

1 Like

Ok Thanks, i use so individual tag for each element… Thanks

FWIW I made a ticket to see if we can implement these conversions in the future so this works more as you’d expect.

1 Like

its weird that for me this
split(substring(jsonGet({source},“DI.Auto.ARR”),‘1’,len(jsonGet({source},“DI.Auto.ARR”))-1),",")
sometimes works but other times not. evnetho im not doing anything else with the tags

Thanks a lot…