How to check a value of some text?

This apply ?

1 Like

Yes, that is good, but then you have to click File -> Save\Publish or File->Save and File->Publish at the top left of the designer.

2 Likes

Yes

1 Like

problem solved. I didn't publish !!! Sorry guys, this are my first steps on ignition, I'm working on it since only 3 days without any training before.

2 Likes

I don't know if the problem has been solved. I'm waiting for a reply from the customer to be sure, but on my PC I can't see the pop-up anymore.

You're just suppressing the error, which is sometimes the right move, sometimes not, it depends no your requirements. The deeper error that is causing that issue in the first place is the database connection to ITM_STATS is disabled in the gateway.

When you do have the time, highly recommend https://www.inductiveuniversity.com/

3 Likes

Yes, I know why the error appears, it's some disks of RAID 5 are out of order. until the substitution of those disks we wanted to ignore the Error

I added the Ignition 7.9 tag just to help people understand from the top what version were dealing with.

As a side note, 7.9.3 is really, really out of date, I would highly recommend that you recommend to your customer that they upgrade, to at least the latest version of 7.9

4 Likes