[IGN-7712] Losing Perspective Page URL Configuration

So, today my file is broken.

I just opened the designer, made a change elsewhere and saved. I can see the time change on the file.

I'll start doing that from today.

Edit 1:
Later today I reopened the designer. The page configuration is not showing in the designer but I can see that the file still has data from the last time I saved. If I save, I expect it to disappear.

Some time later... that's exactly what happened.

Without closing the designer I pasted the backup. It never showed up in the designer but it was not deleted after several saves. When closing and reopening the designer, it didn't show up and it was deleted after a save.

Additional info: the project inherits from another one. I was working on both at the same time when it started to happen. I'm also using a VPN to the Gateway. So, maybe changing and saving at the same time over a VPN is another variable to take into account.

Edit 2:
Although it's easy to paste back the file, it won't show up in the designer so I would have to use import instead to be able to work on it.

Edit 3:
Maybe it's unrelated but I can still mentioning it.
It started happening after passing a list of objects to dock views using system.perspective.alterDock()
I started to get to Gateway disconnections when trying to test that page.

Websocket connection closed unexpectedly. code=1009, reason=Text message too large: (actual) 2 099 813 > (configured max text message size) 2 097 152, codeMeaning=Message Too Big, codeDescription=The endpoint is terminating the connection because a data frame was received that is too large.

Websocket Disconnected Because DataFrame/Message Too Large with Perspective

Gateway Crashing when passing view parameter

I wonder if others were doing a similar operation when it started happening to them.