Ignition 8.0.16 - warning Tried to unregister a path/listener combination that is not present in the model

when I restart the gateway I have few message like this one:

Tried to unregister a path/listener combination that is not present in the model. Value: TagSubscription(path=[default]TVG/SYS/SUP01/00001/TS/ETAT_PORT_03, listener=com.inductiveautomation.ignition.common.expressions.functions.TagFunction@1d5d91c8)

What does it mean ?

I have below message flooding the logs. Appears for each tag. Version 8.0.15.

Tried to register a path/listener combination that is already in the model. Value: TagSubscription(path=[default]OWPPWINCC/MOV2021_OPEN_FB, listener=com.inductiveautomation.perspective.gateway.binding.expression.ExpressionBindingTagListener@18009de2)

Hi, can anyone help on this. thanks.

Hi,

I would also like to know what does it mean!

After the warning message, I also have the next errors:

"java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: missing event subscriber for an annotated method. Is com.inductiveautomation.perspective.gateway.binding.expression.ExpressionBindingTagListener$SessionEventListener@9b36db7 registered?

Can somebody help?

@Kevin.Herron Hi Kevin, can you help on this error?

Hi in the gateway logs, if you hover over the magnifying glass to the right, it should tell you which project, view, component, and property that this error is coming from. I’ve seen this error occur when a expression binding references the same tag path more than once e.g. {tagA} + {tagA}. Therefore if you can restructure your expression to contain only one reference of the tag path, then the error would go away.

1 Like