Ignition access thru the internet

We actually ask them to give us Sepasoft Web Services included in the proposal. I did not know you can actually extract directly from other web server using Sepasoft Web Services.

Do you have a free license trial of Sepasoft so that we can test and study extracting data using that?

I sooooooo want to....

Nope, not gonna say it. /:

2 Likes

Me? Uhm, no.

But you can certainly test with it using Ignition's 2-hour resettable trial mode.

I know right ! :laughing:

2 Likes

Yeah that's why its good to have this kind of forum. Thanks for enlightenment !

I guess SharePoint and Office 365 internally use MS Access to store all their lists data, so it may perhaps be easier to import data in SharePoint of Office 365 if its available in Access? Just a guess, otherwise I think MS Access is obsolete.

But PubNub have projected IoT device control and remote dash boards as one of their use cases with some case studies examples. So I guess its not far fetched to try it for some SCADA use as well if there may be a use case, instead of outright rejection.

Using a new approach for the sake of using a new approach seems like a weak reason, especially when there are existing methods of doing it. So unless PubNub actually offers functionality that OP needs and the other solutions don’t offer, it is like Phil said; non-applicable. It would just be unnecessary work really.

Ok please don’t use this approach I will delete all my replies in this post . Sorry for wasting you time .

1 Like

RE: Not saying it

It’s like a wet paint sign, I just want to touch that paint.

1 Like

So much bold text! As with anything distracting, you should limit its use, or risk losing readers :no_mouth:

1 Like

Thanks for the tip!

1 Like