What’s the best deployment solution to meet this smart infrastructure command control centre (CCC) project specs?.
- CCC SCADA must work 100% on IOT push technology only. No pull or polling technology. This is 100% Telemetry project. In other words, SCADA shall NOT periodically poll and scan the remote RTUs like it normally does over a LAN. RTUs will report by exception (RBE) and go offline like old PSTN connection. SCADA can scan the RTUs whenever they connect for reporting, if required.
All RTU’s will send periodic heartbeat for SCADA to monitor the health.
- 1000’s of remote sites with “Modbus TCP - Master/Slave” RTUs.
- Each site having less than 500 DI/DO/AI points.
- All RTUs have remote datalogging and Alarm logging capability. CCC SCADA must collect remote datalogs from the RTU and update the local historian whenever RTU connects for reporting.
- RTUs can send time stamped datalog and Alarm log CSV files by FTP to the CCC server. SCADA shall use this as a redundancy channel for data collection from remote RTUs.
- I understand Ignition Edge is a software solution. Can IA supply IE preconfigured along with robust hardware?. The hardware must have VPN, Internet and latest mobile network communication capability to remotely program and manage the RTUs and Edge devices.
- The remote communication hardware shall meet all the latest security standards.
- The purpose of this project is to build an AI powered smart infrastructure CCC and provide web service for 1000’s of clients.
Please propose your solution. Thanks.