Ignition User Manual updates

Thanks for pointing that out! One of the goals was to remove the expand panels and let the text sit out in the open (makes for a better experience searching page when you Ctrl+F in your browser). Looks like that page in particular is indeed missing content though, which wasn't intended. I'll get the team on it.

I'm assuming you're referring to the dedicated pages we had that listed the scopes. We'll add those back in. I want to say there were put off intentionally for launch maybe. Regardless, we'll make it right.

We're in the process of updating Google's site indexing. Per their docs it may take some time. Apologies, I know the situation creates a less than enjoyable search experience.

I assuming you're referring to the sidebar. Yep, they were always that deep, even in the old manual.

FWIW we can modify the search UI and functionality. Not a huge priority before launch, but certainly something we can look into. All the same, I appreciate the feedback! Fortunately there's a good number of tweaks we can make to improve things.

Good idea! I was thinking the same thing when I was reviewing things locally earlier in the week.

That's also a good thought. It's a grouping we've stuck to for the last decade+, but yeah maybe it's time to revisit the how those are listed.

2 Likes