Issue with system.tag.writeBlocking

Hello again

After some testing I have figured out what might be the cause of the issue but I do not know why or how this happens.
It looks like I am able to write to OPC tags as long as they are not part of my UDT structures from the PLC.
The way the UDTs are programmed in Ignition to work well with the Siemens dataset is that there is a “main tag” which takes the entire datatype from the PLC and multiple derived tags that set and get the values from the main tag with the “JsonSet” and “JsonGet” methods.

It seems like writing to the Derived tag with the Tag Path might be the cause for this issue, but I still find it weird that the last tag in the list always works while the ones before it do not get written.
I thought about writing directly to the UDT tag instead, but I was unable to access specific variables in the data structure from the PLC as I do not know the correct path naming convention and was unable to find anything online regarding the naming convention.

Does anyone know how I can read and write data directly to a “Document” datatype tag?