Machine learning manager exchange resource and how manufacturing can be helped by machine learning

With just entering in to using ML, I used clustering with k-means++ and the output I got is what I expected. I need to definately read up more before I venture out trying other algorithms.

There is a function still not working but from what I gather an update is coming out soon to this exchange project. I too am also waiting for the companion guide to make it's debut.

1 Like

I'm putting this here, because I think I have a related problem.

I'm currently testing the Machine Learning Manager. I have trained a regression model, and am trying to connect a tag in the designer to my models prediction output - based on https://ml-guide.ia.io/using-model/ and Using Ignition with Machine Learning Libraries | Inductive Automation.

I have set up the gateway project as the project I am working on (as well as drilling down to the ml module - i.e. projectname/exchange/ml) and I now have an issue, where my expression tag gives an error:

Error_ExpressionEval

My tag expression is:

runScript(
'exchange.ml.hook.models.processModelByTagPath',
'MyModel',
'[default]ML/rand0')

Simultaneously, if I run the processModelByTagPath function in the script editor, I get a 'None' value result.

After looking deeper into the function itself, it seems that the issue is that the GlobalHandler.get() method is returning an empty object.

model = GlobalHandler(name).get()

If I independently access the database, then I can see that my model has been stored in the machinelearning table:

I am not sure how best to proceed, and any help/advice would be ideal.