New Pricing

Much as I hate to admit it ( :wink: ) ā€˜Sparkā€™ is really good, being small and a source of Ignition. That gets my vote too.

I donā€™t hate it ā€“ Spark doesnā€™t start with an ā€˜Iā€™ ā€“ and itā€™s really hot; double entendres intended :heart:

Iā€™d vote for ā€˜Flareā€™, not because itā€™s good, but because Iā€™d be able to quote Office Space more often. Unfortunately for me, thatā€™s probably the exact reason that it would never happen.

ā€˜Sparkā€™ seems fitting.

I like Spark.

Spark +1

Spark

[quote=ā€œCarl.Gouldā€]It is true that we push for ā€œunlimitedā€ pretty hard. This is because we have seen so many times customers who initially think, ā€œoh, I only need a few clientsā€ put in unlimited Vision, and then the real magic happens when they realize that anyone can view the information available in their project.

Now, that said, we recognize that there are plenty of legitimate uses out there for smaller installations. Did you all see this part of the pricing page? Perhaps it is too hidden.
[attachment=0]custom is still here.png[/attachment]

Now, as for a 1-client version, this is in the works! It just didnā€™t make it for the 7.8.0 release. We plan on bringing back the ā€œPanel Editionā€ that we used to have, but this time itā€™ll be a more fully thought-out product, with 1 local, 1 remote client, 500 tags, and 1 or 2 weeks of local history, for about $1,000. (Disclaimer: this isnā€™t out yet and details may be adjusted by the time we release it).[/quote]

Is there a data known when the panel edition can be expected?
I am looking to do a panel project for a customer and i would love to do it with ignition.

Our goal is Q2 2016.