Reading tags and creating a table - VISION

Right. I really don’t like datasets :X

edit for @Esme_Lopez :
So, actually, I think your code should work.
I tried something similar, and it seems to work:

Does it look like what you’re trying to do ?

But where are you wiriting this code?

Yes, it works, I see the data but I just got one row, everything is like overwriting and I can not get a list

Lets back up a bit.

Are you expecting to get more than one value from a tag read?

Yes, I need to save more than one value, so I want to save that into a table and I could see the list

That’s REALLY not clear.
You say you want to save values, but you’re using system.tag.readBlocking.
You say you want to save them into a table, but from what I gathered from your previous posts you’re talking about a component that’s purely for display.

Tags contain ONE value. That value could be a dataset itself containing 300 values, but if that’s the case you need to tell us that.
So, when you’re reading tags, you get one value per tag. That’s all you’re gonna get. That’s why you only get one value per column, there are no other value for your table to display. That’s not a bug.
If you’re expecting to get more than that, then there are important things you’re not telling us, or big discrepancies between what you want to do and what you’re trying to do.

Something tells me what you want is the tag history, which is the different values a tag went through at different times. In this case, you need system.tag.queryTagHistory, or a tag history binding.

Or maybe the recorder() function from my Simulation Aids module.

I need this:

Tags contain ONE value. That value could be a dataset itself containing 300 values, but if that’s the case you need to tell us that.

A dataset

Okay, can you show use those tags ?

dataset tags look like this:

And you can bind the data property of a table directly to that tag:

If you do have dataset tags, then just bind them to a table.
If you don’t and want to make a dataset out of several tags, then that’s already what the code you have does.

If you need more help than this, then you’ll have to show us what you really have and try to be clearer about what you really want.

edit: I see there’s database in the thread’s tags, how is the database involved in this ?

I have my tag OPC , then I got numbers from this tag and I just choose tu put the value in the table and apears just one number and is only one row in the table, because is overwriting every value in the same row, but I need the all values in the table, but also I was trying saving this value in a String as concat every value, then I could print that.

Because it can’t be a dataset tag, because now I am using a OPC tag

Then, I tried just dragging the tag into the table and just appears like this without data:

If you want the system to record the values of a tag as it changes, then the simplest solution is to configure history on that tag. Configuring Tag History - Ignition User Manual 8.1 - Ignition Documentation

Then you can use a Tag History Binding on the table to display the historical data from the tag. Tag History Bindings in Vision - Ignition User Manual 8.1 - Ignition Documentation

If that isn’t what you’re after, perhaps try writing a post in your native language and using Google Translate to translate it to English. It is obvious that you are struggling to convey what you are trying to do in English and so we’re struggling to help you.

It works now with the tag History, I tried before but I forgot to check one thing, thanks