SCADA Icons for Perspective

The open source OpenBridge Design system has a couple of thousand icons for industrial user interfaces designed according to Google material design guidance. There is quite a few automation icons there and we are continuously looking to expand it based upon user request.

They are available on Github: storybook - Storybook
On Figma: https://www.figma.com/community/file/1445713209741917748/openbridge-icon-pack
And in the OpenBridge Ignition Plugin: https://www.openstudio.no/

For requests, critique and contributions it is possible to access the Figma file and comment right on the drawing board. https://www.figma.com/design/IkDwOtza6OdjLbIdWA7mI7/OpenBridge-Icons?node-id=3383-10562&t=gt1j3ZzB3L2cO6sW-1

I also use these sites for SVG icons:

https://www.svgrepo.com/

https://publicdomainvectors.org/tag/svg?lang=en&sort=date&per_page=360&page=1&type=svg

Thanks for posting good sites for getting icons. Hopefully people will find this on search and be able to get the icons they need.

I didn't end up drawing more icons during downtime at ICC but I made 3 resources I'm planning to release to the exchange. They aren't anything special, but each one fits a specific use case that maybe other people will find useful.

I have to wait till I have a little time at the office to finish getting the resources finalized because my computer was opening some of the UI elements on screens that didn't exist when I was not at my normal workstation so I couldn't do some of the stuff. I know I can fix that but I didn't want to screw up my alignment when I'm in the office so I figured I'd just wait.

If you're still looking for symbol ideas, maybe some of the ISO 10628 symbols could be nice? I'm not sure of the licensing status of them, though.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_10628#/media/File:ISO_10628-2_2012_Symbols_Sheet_1.svg