Schemas not showing in Query Browser for Oracle DB

Very new to Ignition and my current admin role in general. I have successfully connected to a couple of our company databases and am able to view all of the schemas in the Query Browser. I recently connected to one of our older Oracle databases and the schemas do not show up in the Query Browser. I am unfamiliar with all of the data we are collecting in that database and being able to browse through it is a must.

You could try the following. Go to your Gateway, then Config>Databases>Connections, regardless of the version.

Edit the connection, and scroll all the way down and check Show advanced properties, and under SQL Compatibility enable the Include Schema in Table Name.

In my case not all tables were listed, or displayed an error when I tried to see their columns using Query Browser, and enabling that solved my issue on MSSQL.

Include Schema in Table Name seems to have no effect. I have tried to use different Translations as well. I cannot confirm which version of Oracle so I have not yet tried to update the JDBC driver.

Could it be a matter of granting access to the desired schemas, then?