[IGN-244] Update to 8.0.16 Perspective Session in gateway status show no sessions

:slightly_frowning_face:

Had that happen to me last week, a gateway restart made it go away. Wasn’t able to trace it any further

This can also occur if a session is opened to a page where a component’s meta.name property is set to null/deleted/or bound while also being transient. This particular issue is a bug on our end that causes the webpage to throw an error before displaying the table of sessions.
Next time this happens, if you see something like Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (java.util.concurrent.CompletionException: java.lang.NullPointerException) in the browser console, this is probably what is happening. Sadly, the error won’t really point you to where in your project you may have left a binding on a component’s name, so the only real solution is to wait on a fix from us.

Good to know. I’ve never had cause to bound to meta.name. Gateway restart did solve issue. Although I think it eventually happens again. Since I’ve upgraded I’ve restarted 4 times.

Has there been any progress on a fix? I’m still seeing this issue in 8.1.11