7.6.6 and 7.7.3 Errors

Creating frame. extendedState=6, bounds=java.awt.Rectangle[x=0,y=0,width=1024,height=768] INFO [GatewayConnectionManager-Thread-15] Skipping local challenge - directory doesn't exist. INFO [Gateway-Thread-15] Starting up polling tag manager, polling rate: 250 ms INFO [ReportingClientHook-Thread-15] Starting up Reporting Module. Mode: Trial Initializing ReportMill (Build Date: May-27-05, Version 9.0, JVM 25.31-b07, User XXXXXXX) INFO [FPMIApp-AWT-EventQueue-2] Starting Up... Retargeting property binding for renamed property. DeleteRowButton.enabled is now DeleteRowButton.componentEnabled Retargeting property binding for renamed property. DeleteRowButton.enabled is now DeleteRowButton.componentEnabled Retargeting property binding for renamed property. DeleteRowButton.enabled is now DeleteRowButton.componentEnabled Retargeting property binding for renamed property. VendorDropdown.enabled is now VendorDropdown.componentEnabled Retargeting property binding for renamed property. Button 2.enabled is now Button 2.componentEnabled

Have 2 questions on what they mean:

INFO  [GatewayConnectionManager-Thread-15] Skipping local challenge - directory doesn't exist.

and these:

Retargeting property binding for renamed property. DeleteRowButton.enabled is now DeleteRowButton.componentEnabled Retargeting property binding for renamed property. DeleteRowButton.enabled is now DeleteRowButton.componentEnabled Retargeting property binding for renamed property. DeleteRowButton.enabled is now DeleteRowButton.componentEnabled Retargeting property binding for renamed property. VendorDropdown.enabled is now VendorDropdown.componentEnabled Retargeting property binding for renamed property. Button 2.enabled is now Button 2.componentEnabled

I searched through the project and can not find these buttons by them names.

I see these on both versions of gateway server and just doing some testing before going to new version. They are in diagnostics right after project loads.

What they mean and how can I fix, don’t seem to be causing any problems.

Well here is the answers I found as I found time to look into this more.

The “Find” in Ignition does not look at what you named a object. Did not know that, but seems weird it will put them object names in the error message. Once I figured that out and found the troubling items the solution is to open the page to edit, look deeply at it, go :scratch: , save page and fixed. :smiley:

Still not sure on this one though:

INFO  [GatewayConnectionManager-Thread-15] Skipping local challenge - directory doesn't exist.

[quote]Still not sure on this one though:
Code:
INFO [GatewayConnectionManager-Thread-15] Skipping local challenge - directory doesn’t exist.[/quote]

It just means your Client isn’t on the same machine as the Gateway.

Thank you.