7.6.beta4 - Voice module - delivery media system was not ava

Hi,

I’m playing with the alarm module… pipeline etc. all near ok at this time. Good.
For voice profile, I’ve created one and it is registered (status show : Registered with VOIP Host).
When firing an alarm, I’ve the following :

[quote]
20:01:34 CallManager Could not execute notification job NotificationJob[id=NJob_2, users=1, events=1, expiration=Tue Apr 16 20:11:34 CEST 2013], the delivery media system was not available.

com.inductiveautomation.alarming.notification.sip.content.scripts.NoCompatibleScriptOrVoiceException
at com.inductiveautomation.alarming.notification.sip.profile.SipNotificationProfile$TTSScriptFactory.buildScript(SipNotificationProfile.java:238)
at com.inductiveautomation.alarming.notification.sip.call.NotificationJob.run(NotificationJob.java:136)
at com.inductiveautomation.alarming.notification.sip.call.CallManager$CallQueueConsumer.run(CallManager.java:556)[/quote]

For your info, I noticed that when installing the voice module, at the end of process, the install module is greyed… maybe the voice is not there ?

How can we install other lang. ?

Hi,

Tried to install on another vm (windows7) and now voice call works like a charm…

Hi,

Yes, sounds like something went wrong when installing or loading the voice module. We found yesterday that the “install module” page was inefficiently loading the entire module into memory, which for the voices is like 130mb, and that is causing problems on some systems.

As for other voices & languages, we’ll get those up soon. I imagine you’re mostly interested in french, right? I’ll should be able to post a french voice later today.

Regards,

Yes, french, you’re right. I’m setting up a short preview video with email and voice for our hearing.
I’ll wait later today for the french voice…

Sorry, I guess beta 5 is going up in the morning. Blame the build team. The french voice will be available at that time as well.

Regards,