Access compontent binding by script

Hi guys,
In vision i have image component. There is a way to set the binding expression of the visibility property design time ? Because I need to create several component but with different expression binding connected to the visibility. I can create by script several component but i don't know hot to set different expression binding.
Thanks

No, it's effectively not possible to create new bindings via scripting. If this is a one time operation, you'll be best off just doing it manually. If this is an operation that you might have to change dynamically often, consider a template repeater or template canvas, where you can script the creation of the dataset driving the templates.

2 Likes

Oh thanks, because I'm converting an hmi of other productor. What I have do now is with a excel convert the older image to a data to import in ignition with path, position and logical of visualization. I create a script to import all but for now i have put the expression(logical of visualization) in tooltip and after with manual operation I cut from tooltip to past in binding expression. But I have lot of object to make this operation manual. Any suggestion is good for me. Thanks