Access params in different view

How can I access parameters in different view? I wanted get the addition of those parameter. (Those views are located in 3 different folders in the Views in Perspective)

You'll need to be a bit more descriptive of the setup.

Are the views on the same page ? What are the parameters you're talking about ? Literally view parameters ? Custom properties ? Are they stored somewhere ?

4 Likes

I'm not sure if I understood what you want to do, but what I normally do to pass parameters from one view to another is through system.perspective.sendMessage.

If I misunderstood your question, please share more info of what you want to do. If possible, add some pictures to help us understand the problem you're trying to solve.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply.
I need to pass available online equipment( those equipment's availability gets from expression binding which process 70 tags) from 3 different views. I need to show the total available equipment ( addition from above 3 different views in a another view).

Store them in SESSION CUSTOM properties.
(Select Perspective node in Project Browser. In Perspective Property Editor go down to the bottom, or collapse the SESSION PROPS.)

These are writeable and readable from any view in the application.

1 Like