Adding new application to server

Hi,
How can i add a application (new dynamic web project) in Ignition server? When i try to add a new project into ECLIPSE along with the SDK sample projects, ECLIPSE gives error “Thee are no resources that can be added removed from the server”. Does it mean I cannot add new project to the ignition tomcat server? What is the solution?
PRAMANJ

Hi,
You might find an answer that works for you by searching google for your error. Here’s something I found: stackoverflow.com/questions/2797 … in-eclipse

Hi nmudge
Thanks for the tip I will explore it further. However I just want to ensure that Ignition itself is not preventing creation of new dynamic web project (on a new port number of course) in its tomcat server. Has any one tried this?

Can the Ignition development team answer this question?
Regards
PRAMANJ

Hi,
I tried the options given in the stack overflow link, but nothing seems to work!
The project facets in project properties menu are all already enabled with dynamic web module version 3.0 , java 1.6. Any more clues?

Does Ignition some how prevent addition of new dynamic web application?
Any help will be appreciated.

Regards
PRAMANJ

Adding another web application to Ignition’s tomcat is not recommended or supported. Furthermore, in Ignition 7.7 we’ve removed Tomcat, so you really ought not to be doing this.