Adding row full of None values to table

Edit: Nevermind, fixed, sorry!

I have a table and a button. The button adds a row to the table when pressed. If the table has a row selected, it makes a copy of that row and inserts the copy below the selected one. If there is no row selected, it inserts a a blank row at the end.

Here’s the script on the button:

import system

data = event.source.parent.getComponent('ProcessTable').data
selectedRow = event.source.parent.getComponent('ProcessTable').selectedRow

#Create the new row. Copy the selected row if it exists, or create a new one
if selectedRow >= 0:
	newRow = []
	for i in range(data.columnCount):
		newRow.append(data.getValueAt(selectedRow, i))
	data = system.dataset.addRow(data, selectedRow, newRow)
else:
	data = system.dataset.addRow(data, [None] * data.columnCount) #Array of length columnCount filled with Nones

#Update state numbers
for row in range(data.rowCount):
	data = system.dataset.updateRow(data, row, {"state": row+1})

#Update the table
event.source.parent.getComponent('ProcessTable').data = data
event.source.parent.getComponent('ProcessTable').selectedRow = selectedRow+1

The copying/inserting works, but my problem is that when inserting a blank row with all None values, some columns display 0, and some display blank cells. Displaying 0 is desirable, but only for numerical columns. Any string columns should just be blank, so I can’t just insert 0 on all columns. The column attributes are identical for every column except a couple which have translation lists. Any idea why some columns are displaying something different than others if they all should have had None added?

Cancel that, turns out that some columns were incorrectly typed as strings when they actually should have been doubles. Those incorrectly typed columns had been automatically added when I set the table’s data to a DB query result in another script. I couldn’t tell the column data types were wrong until I copied the dataset and pasted it into notepad.