Adjust Report StartDate by hours and Minutes

I have a report that I have to run at 1 minute past the hour. I would like to set my StartDate time for -8 hours and -1 minute. I have tried using addHours(now(),-8) && addMinutes(now(),-1) with no success. Is there a better way to do this?

Thank you in advance for your help.

addHours(addMinutes(now(), -1), -8)

That did it. Thank you Kathy. Iā€™m new to this, so thank you fielding my dumb questions.

1 Like

Hello

How to set the customize midnight time 00:15:00 in EndDate parameter in the reports?

I would recommend setting your end time to now() and setting your report to run at 00:15:00. That would be the easiest way to accomplish this.

Thanks and have a good day.

John Ackley

Controls Engineer

signatureImage

Office: (573) 207-4141

Email: john.ackley@pertech-llc.com

This email is intended only for the addressee(s) and may pertain to a confidential matter. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender, delete it from your system, and destroy all printed copies. The information expressed in this email are the views and opinions of the sender and are not necessarily the views of Pertech. No liability will be accepted by Pertech for any loss or damage sustained as a result of software viruses that may have entered your system from this transmission.

When you post to this forum via email, you need to not include any signature block, per this forum's rules.

Please visit the forum with your browser and edit your comment to remove the sig. In the future, if you cannot make your email system omit the signature noise, don't post via email.

Report parameters are expressions. Probably the easiest would be addMinutes(midnight(), 15)

1 Like