I am attempting to find a way to use the Advanced Style Sheet to set all of the Alarm Status Table "PROPS/rowStyles/priorities/xx/backgroundColor" properties in a project. After looking through the forums and digging into the CSS files I was unable to find any references to the components priority colors, so I was hoping someone would have some insight into whether this is possible?
I'm sure it is. Pull up a view with the Status Table, and then use the browsers developer tools to view the underlying HTML and find the element and class names that are being used. Then you can use the Advanced Style Sheet to target those.
The developer tool does not seem to explicitly call out priorities, but rather references the style being applied to the specific row that is being examined.
I don't know that there's a way to manage specifying your desired colors by priority because the table doesn't emit anything in the DOM which would allow the CSS to be applied based on some sort of unique selector. To manage something like this, we'd need to actually emit some sort of representation of the row's priority, but we don't (other than the PRIORITY column).
Perhaps someone could provide a selector that targets the row by the text of that column? That seems like it would be fragile for anyone with projects used across more than one locale.