Alarm Notification Profiles

Hello, I have some problems in the new version to configure alarm notification profiles correctly. I am using the following configuration:

Hostname: smtp.namecompany.com
Port: 25
Enable SSL: false
Username: <nameuser>
Password: <password>

This configuration is the same as in version 7.5 where emails are sent correctly. However, the new version displays the following exception:

javax.mail.SendFailedException: Invalid Addresses;
  nested exception is:
	com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPAddressFailedException: 553 We do not accept mail from IP addresses without reverse DNS.

Caused by: com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPAddressFailedException: 553 We do not accept mail from IP addresses without reverse DNS.

On the other hand, if I change the port to 465 (enable SSL = true) then emails are sent without problems. Why in the previous version works perfectly and now appears this exception?

Thanks

Hmm - nothing has changed in the way we connect to SMTP servers between 7.5 and 7.6, at least as far as I can tell. Are you sure nothing has changed on your end?

Other than checking that, you might also play with the ‘from’ address and see if that’s what the email server is complaining about.

You were right, it was no problem of Ignition. In the end we created a new mail user and now it works. Thanks for the help.