I am not receiving any of the test emails of the Alarm Notification Pipeline that I’ve setup. I am running Ignition 7.9.4 on Windows Server 2008 R2.
I have setup the following:
- AD/Database Hybrid source which I have been using successfully for SSO
- Roster is taking users from the source above (which have emails assigned)
- Alarm Notification Pipeline created globally within a project, named Process_Alarm
- Alarm Notification Profile created, named Process_Alarm_Email as email notification
- I am using the Gmail SMTP server, which I have been using successfully sending emails for scheduled reports in addition to clients reporting an error during runtime to me as the admin
I have tried typing in the email setting directly without the SMTP option using different username and port combinations (full email, just before @gmail.com, port 25, 465, 587 to no avail). Any help would be appreciated. I turned on trace, which shows no errors.