Alarm pipeline with Array Tag

Hello,

I have created an alarm pipeline which contains two separate notifications separated by a delay (Start → Notif → Delay (5 min) → Notif). This pipeline is activated via an Int Array Memory Tag (arr_ack) that contains values of 0 or 1 to track when the notification is acknowledged via another ignition client (0 when not yet acknowledged). Each time the value of another memory tag (list_mtn, for instance) is changed, I append a value of 0 to the arr_ack array tag and I’m expecting it to enter the alarm pipeline and send an email (only for the newly entered data, unless the previous data still has an active pipeline). Also, when the value of any cell in this array is modified to 1, I’m expecting the alarm to be acknowledged and for the pipeline to be canceled only for that one cell (even before the delay has happened). I’ve tried implementing something similar to what I described, and I can get it to work for an Integer tag, but I am not sure if this will work with an Integer Array. I hope I explained the issue clearly. I would appreciate it if someone could help me out. Thanks :slight_smile: