Alarm Priority as Version Key in Report Table

Ignition 8.1 - Perspective - Reporting Module

I have a table, in a report, with the previous day's Alarms on it, and I would like to highlight a line in the table when the priority is "high"

Now I have a table and I have set up different versions of it, but I just can't seem to get it right, I have tried keychain expressions such as: ' priority==1?"High":"Standard" ' with a Standard and High version.
I have tried ' priority=="High"?"High":"Standard" ' but to no effect.

I have also tried using @priority@ with different versions 1,2,3,Low,High

No joy

Not sure where I am going wrong, I do see a line on the console that is complaining about comparing the two, but I don't know what else to try.

Any suggestions would be helpful

Maybe try priority.toString()=="High"?"High":"Standard"?

Okay so I found the issue :upside_down_face:

First Things First
priority.toString()=="High"?"High":"Standard" ? Works
priority=="High"?"High":"Standard" ? Works

and then just using priority also works if you have a "high" and "Low" version in my case, I only display high and low on the table.

What I found was that there is a fill on the individual cells, and then a fill on the version row. I had a white fill selected on the cells which was fighting with the fill of the version row. I realised this when I adjusted the opacity lower on the row fill and the colour came out darker, this on its own is confusing, but anyways, removing the fill on the cells solved the issue.

Not sure why I see the complaints from the reporting engine though, that threw me off, but they are still there

Attempted RMSort was unable to compare class com.inductiveautomation.ignition.common.alarming.AlarmPriority and class java.lang.String types.

Attempted RMSort was unable to compare class com.inductiveautomation.ignition.common.alarming.AlarmPriority and class java.math.BigDecimal types.

So long story short. Fills not code

Thanks for assisting @PGriffith

1 Like

Did you try wrapping with toStr() in the reporting module?