Alarm Schedules

The schedules don’t appear to be working for our project. We have two on-call shifts that are 7 days apart. The person that is shown as unavailable is the first one on the list right now, but they are still getting all the calls. Am I missing something?

I need a bit more information to know what exactly your problem is. What do you have the schedule set to? Are you using the Repeat/Alternate schedule?

The schedules are set on a weekly rotation so one week on one week off. See the attached screenshot.

I have one week called week A that is the picture and another schedule called Week_B that is the next schedule.

The operator gets calls even when he is “off” schedule.

So you are saying that he was receiving calls on last Tuesday (The 4th)? Is that user set to be on this Week_A Schedule, or are they on the “Always” Schedule, or something else?

There is one operator on Week_A and one on Week_B. In the roster they are each listed three times. There are some people below them who are on the always.

John
John
John
Joe
Joe
Joe

John always receives the call first no matter what the date whether he is available or not.

I was able to replicate this scheduling issue, I’ll pass this issue on to the developers and hopefully a fix will make it into 7.6.2.

Any idea when that stable release will be done?