Alarm Scripting Errors From version 7.6.1 to 7.6.2

I am getting a script error when trying to setup an Alarming button that works in 7.6.1 but not in 7.6.2.

This is the script in 7.6.1:

runScript(“system.alert.queryAlertStatus(” + “activeAndAcked=” + toInt({Root Container.Alarms.activeAndAcked}) + “,” + “activeAndUnacked=” + toInt({Root Container.Alarms.activeAndUnacked}) + “,” +
“).rowCount”, 1000)

This is there error I receive in 7.6.2:

Exception: Error executing expression binding on
L1_MENU.Root Container.Alarms.alarms
caused by ExpressionException: Error executing script for runScript() expression:system.alert.queryAlertStatus(activeAndAcked=1,activeAndUnacked=1,).rowCount
caused by Traceback (most recent call last):

File “expression:runScript”, line 1, in

com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.gateway_interface.GatewayException: com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.gateway_interface.GatewayException: Unable to read response from Gateway.

caused by GatewayException: Unable to read response from Gateway.
caused by java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.alert.AlertEventAlarmAdapter

Ignition v7.6.2-rc1 (b2316)
Java: Sun Microsystems Inc. 1.6.0_07

Am I missing something or is there an issue here?

There’s an issue, I think it’s fixed in the latest 7.6.2 rc.

Thanks I believe most of the the error is fixed now…I am still having an issue with the alarm button displaying 2 active and uacknowledged alarms when there are no new alarms present.

Any ideas why this would be occurring?

Just a shot, but you can try to clear the .alerts cache in the Ignition data folder. You will need to stop the Ignition service first.