Alerting not working

i cant seem to figure this out, but my alerting used to work, but stopped on December 19th. I think i did an update on this day, but is there any issues known with the alerting

It appears there is an issue with SQLTags alerting in FactorySQL 4.1.2. Roll back to 4.1.1 until we can issue a patch release.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

I was wondering, what is the current version and has this alerting issue been fixed. I am running 4.1.2 and I started with doing some alerting on SQL tags and found they did not work then I found this post. We have not updated any further yet and I was looking for the press releases that would say what the current version is and what has been fixed but have not been successful. So I thought I would ask. Have a great day.

[quote=“Carl.Gould”]It appears there is an issue with SQLTags alerting in FactorySQL 4.1.2. Roll back to 4.1.1 until we can issue a patch release.

Sorry for the inconvenience,[/quote]

4.1.3 hasn’t been released yet - it should be right around the corner (this week, I think). We got Kyle a copy of 4.1.1 because he needed it for his production system. I can do the same for you if necessary, but I’d wait if you can.

FactorySQL 4.1.3 has been released - it was released early last week. Download it from our downloads page here