All of my data is being quarantined. Ignition error tells me to Call getNextException to see cause

All of my data to 1 database is being quarentined and I don’t really know how to fix it. It is telling me to call GetNextException but I don’t really know how to do that. Has anyone run into this before?

java.sql.BatchUpdateException: Batch entry 0 INSERT INTO sqlt_data_1_2019_10("tagid", "intvalue", "floatvalue", "stringvalue", "datevalue", "dataintegrity", "t_stamp") VALUES('107',NULL,'1.5178070491136E14',NULL,NULL,'192','1570197559639') was aborted. Call getNextException to see the cause.

at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement$BatchResultHandler.handleError(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:2621)

at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl$1.handleError(QueryExecutorImpl.java:459)

at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.processResults(QueryExecutorImpl.java:1837)

at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.execute(QueryExecutorImpl.java:407)

at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.executeBatch(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:2754)

at org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingStatement.executeBatch(DelegatingStatement.java:297)

at org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingStatement.executeBatch(DelegatingStatement.java:297)

at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.datasource.DelegatingStatement.executeBatch(DelegatingStatement.java:60)

at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.datasource.SRConnectionWrapper$SRStatement.executeBatch(SRConnectionWrapper.java:735)

at com.inductiveautomation.gateway.tags.history.storage.TagHistoryDatasourceSink.insertTagValues(TagHistoryDatasourceSink.java:992)

at com.inductiveautomation.gateway.tags.history.storage.TagHistoryDatasourceSink.storeScanClassSet(TagHistoryDatasourceSink.java:480)

at com.inductiveautomation.gateway.tags.history.storage.TagHistoryDatasourceSink.storeDataToDatasource(TagHistoryDatasourceSink.java:458)

at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.history.sf.sinks.AbstractDatasourceSink.storeToDatasource(AbstractDatasourceSink.java:137)

at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.history.sf.sinks.AbstractDatasourceSink.storeData(AbstractDatasourceSink.java:115)

at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.history.sf.sinks.AggregateSink.storeData(AggregateSink.java:170)

at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.history.forwarders.ForwarderThread.run(ForwarderThread.java:149)