Any way to set a popup window title bar colors?

I would like to set the title bar colors of a popup window to match the rest of the popup window colors. The default black on gray stands out like a sore thumb. Anyone know how to do this?

From memory I don’t think there is a way to do this.

What I do is create my own title bar at the top of the popup with a border on the root container then turn the windows Border and title policys to never.

For closing of the popup I create a litte X button that mimics the normal windows close button.

Thanks. I did just that and it works great. But it would be nice if the foreground and background color properties were exposed for it. I’ll add it to the wish list topic since the developers don’t have anything to do. :slight_smile:

Well, there is one problem with this. Without the title bar visible to grab, you can’t move the popup window around. Not good. I’ll just have to live with the ugly gray and black sore thumb for now.

So I take it this is still a problem? I would love to be able to change the popup window title bar colors.

You can try adding this code to your popup to drag it around.
inductiveautomation.com/for … dow#p40438

Thanks worked great!

Also, there is a better way now to put in and vote for feature requests:http://ideas.inductiveautomation.com/