Anyone have a cool way to see what licenses/modules/features you are actively using?

Having the resettable full open timed demo license is a great feature of Ignition, but is there a way to track which licenses, licensed features or modules you are actually using?

This way, when the application goes into production, you can acquire just the licenses you need. We recently completed a proof of concept for a customer, and they ended up purchasing a full $46k license, which I believe includes every available module. Now, they want to determine which modules they actually need for each site. I made an effort to avoid using anything that requires an extra license or module, but I need to be certain.

Perhaps we can remove certain module licenses or temporarily disable the modules to see if everything still functions correctly.

You can't remove the license fragments but you can certainly uninstall the modules.

I'm surprised your customer (presumably new to Ignition) was able to a purchase a license which included every single module without raising a question from an IA rep? My experience is that if you request a quote for an unusual combination of modules, someone will check in to make sure everything has been selected correctly.

You may also want to look through the recommended module packages on the IA website to get an idea of what is commonly used.